This is a downloadable pdf pattern! You can download it from your download list right after your payment.
Dariole is a versatile backpack pattern which comes in 2 sizes. Normal size is for adults, Mini is for 3-8y. But to be honest I also use our mini version. It is perfect for small mandatory stuffs to take them with you. The pattern contains 3+2 types of front pockets, it has side pockets too, inner zipper and slip pockets. You can combine the pocket styles as you wish. If you choose this pattern, you would get more than 5 different outlook in 2 sizes for the price of one!
Normal: 25cmx35cmx15cm / 10″x14″x6″
Mini: 20cmx25cmx12cm / 8″x10″x5″
Required sewing skill level:
- 3 types of front pockets:
- kangaroo pocket with zipper
- asymmetric pocket with hidden zipper
- curved pocket with hidden zipper
- 2 types of front zipper pockets:
- horizontal zipper pocket fits to the curved front pocket
- angled zipper pocket fits to the asymmetric front pocket
- Side pockets
- Inner zipper pocket with a protector
- Inner slip pocket
- Adjustable strong shoulder straps
Normal size with kangaroo pocket:
- Exterior: 0.6mx1.4m (25”x55”)
- Lining: 0.6mx1.4m (25”x55”)
- Interfacing: Light weight fusible interfacing for the lining only (eg SF-101) 0.6mx1.4m (25”x55”)
- #5 zipper tape ~150cm (~60″)
- Webbing 1”: ~2,1m (~84”)
- Rectangle ring 3cm (1 ¼“): 2 pcs
- Slider 3cm (1 ¼”): 2 pcs
- Rivet or Chicago Screw: 2pcs
- Belt end tip 2.5cm (1”): 2pcs
What you will get:
I am offering fully tested products. Both pattern and instruction document are tested by several testers!
2 PDF Patterns: 1 for Mini and 1 for Normal size. Both of them are compatible with Letter paper size(8.5″x11″) mostly used in USA and with A4 paper size mostly used in EU.
1 instruction document in pdf format.
To be able to open the files mentioned above you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have it you can install it from the following link for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
You can join to my Facebook sewing group by following the link bellow. Please do not forget to answer the questions and accept the rules of the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TryxusDesignGroup/
Sewing video tutorial of Dariole with kangaroo pocket made by SeamsLegit:
You are not allowed to reproduce, distribute, sell or share any part of Tryxus Design patterns. It is only for your own use. However you can sell your own handmade bags if you buy our pattern, please be aware that permissions for commercial use do NOT include factory manufacture or mass production and mass selling. Each person who would like to use this pattern should buy their own copy and credit this pattern to Tryxus Design, each time the product is shared on social networks.