This is a downloadable pdf pattern! You can download it from your download list right after your payment.
Sheera is a beautiful bag which can be a shoulder bag or a cross body bag. She has unique strap connectors, purse feet on the bottom, inner zipper pocket and slip pocket overlayed vinyl.
“S”: 27cmx17cmx7cm / 11”x7”x3”
“M”: 36cmx23cmx10cm / 14”x9”x4”
“L”: 45cmx29cmx12cm / 17”x11½”x5”
Required sewing skill level:
- shoulder or crossbody straps
- purse feet
- vinyl accent on the bottom
- inner zipper pocket
- inner slip pocket
- Without Front&Back Panel (WxH):90cmx50cm (36”x20”)
- Front&Back Panel (WxH): 50cmx30cm (20”x12”)
- Lining: WxH: 90cmx60cm (36”x24”)
- For exterior: Decovil or Fleece (eg. Pellon Thermolam Plus) WxH: 90cmx100cm (36”x40”)
- For Lining: SF101 or any light interfacing WxH: 90cmx100cm (36”x40”)
- main zipper: #5 40cm (16”)
- pocket zipper: #5 30cm (12”)
- Rivet or Chicago Screw(optional):
- Bag feet(optional):
- Fabric glue spray. Use a permanent one!
- D-Ring 1”: 6pcs
- Swivel hook/lobster 1”: 6 pcs
What you will get:
I am offering fully tested products. Both pattern and instruction document are tested by several testers!
2 versions of PDF Pattern for all the 3 sizes: one is optimized for Letter paper size(8.5″x11″) mostly used in USA, the other one is optimized for A4 paper size mostly used in EU.
1 instruction document in pdf format.
To be able to open the files mentioned above you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have it you can install it from the following link for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
You can join to my Facebook sewing group by following the link bellow. Please do not forget to answer the questions and accept the rules of the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TryxusDesignGroup/
Sewing video tutorial made by SiahSwagBags:
You are not allowed to reproduce, distribute, sell or share any part of Tryxus Design patterns. It is only for your own use. However you can sell your own handmade bags if you buy our pattern, please be aware that permissions for commercial use do NOT include factory manufacture or mass production and mass selling. Each person who would like to use this pattern should buy their own copy and credit this pattern to Tryxus Design, each time the product is shared on social networks.